Joan Solimine GRI, Licensed N.Y.R.E. Broker
Over forty years ago, Joan and her husband, Joseph, decided that the Town of Pelham would be the community where they would raise their four children, Jeannine, Joseph, Jr., Jennifer and Joanie. All four children attended the Pelham schools, then left for college, careers and marriage. Their experience with growing up in Pelham was so positive, they all decided to return to Pelham and allow their children to have the same opportunities.
Joan's husband and son chose insurance as a career. Together they own and operate Meridian Risk Management, located in the heart of the Village of Pelham. Through the years the family business has thrived. Following a ten year career with McClellan Sotheby’s Real Estate in Pelham, Joan Solimine Real Estate became a reality in 2008. In addition to providing the best insurance coverage possible and making sure that all real estate needs are met graciously and professionally, the Solimine family believes in giving back to the community they love so dearly. Whether it be financial backing at local non-profit fund raising events or providing our office space for committee meetings – the well-being of the Pelham community is a clear priority for our family.
Joan is passionate about everything she does. When Joan is not helping someone sell or buy a new home in Pelham, she enjoys travelling with her husband and children, spending time with her thirteen grandchildren, playing golf, or simply gardening and enjoying life as a Pelham homemaker.
For anyone interested in learning about life in Pelham, Joan is the perfect person for you. Choosing to own a home in Pelham will be just the beginning of your family's story.
- Westchester County Board of Realtors: 1998 – Present
- New York State Association of Realtors: 1998 – Present
- National Association of Realtors: 1998 – Present
- Women’s Council of Realtors: 2010 – Present
Community Activities: (past and present):
- Siwanoy School PTA: Board Member
- Pelham Children’s Center: Board Member
- Pelham Family Service: Visiting Nurse
- Eastchester Family Consultation Service: Director of Nursing
- Pelham Junior League: Member and CPR Instructor
- Pelham Newcomers Club: Vice President
- Nurses Network: Board Member
- The Manor Club of Pelham: President of the Board of Directors: 2003 – 2005